Thursday 5 November 2020

                                                                            

                                                                        My last Birthday


My last birthday is on 16th of october.I celebrated it with my mum and my dad separateded.

At my dad's houses there was my sister.In house of my dad there are four persons: My dad,my brother,my sister and me.There are food. When we finishese eating he brought me a cake.They have me two books,a mobile phone and a bird.

At my mum houses come's friends of my mum and my sister. In house of my mum there are six persons: my mum,my sister,two friends of my mum,my brother and me. We had a lot of food. When we finishese eating he brought me a cake.They have me cloths,shoes,perfume and sweather.

When the event ended we whas home. My birthday it was super funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment